The first floor features Montvale Hall, our largest ballroom, with a built-in bar and guest receiving entryway from 1st Avenue.
Montvale Hall Floor Plan
3500 sq. ft. | Capacity: Banquet 240 | Theater 270
The entry off 1st Avenue into Montvale Hall acts as the main guest receiving area. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, and an elegant wood counter creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere for registration, guest books, or coat check.
Montvale Hall, our largest venue space, showcases exposed brick walls, chandeliers, old-style radiators, and large framed mirrors. The perfect space for wedding receptions, corporate meetings, parties, seminars, classes, or any other gathering with a capacity up to 270 guests.
With vibrant, back-bar lighting, the built-in bar inside Montvale Hall creates a lively focal point for your event while staff provides your guests with premium beer, wine, and spirits.
First Floor Amenities
- 5′ Round tables (seats 8)
- 2′ Round cocktail tables
- Vineyard cross-back reception chairs
- Decorative wooden farm table
- Choice of ivory, white, or black linens
- Choice of ivory, white, black, red, forest green, navy blue, or grey napkins
- Projector wall with projector available for slideshows (additional fees apply)
- Portable sound system available (additional fees apply)